Your Tutoring Calendar
Our students receive a welcome e-mail with links related to their scheduled sessions. One link is for an ical calendar and another is for a webpage listing the schedule. Read about those calendars below.
You’ll receive an e-mail about your tutoring sessions at 4 p.m. the day before the lesson and 2 hours before the scheduled session. If you’d also like text message notifications, let us know you want text message reminders and confirm your cell-phone number.
You also can see your tutoring calendar as follows:
- On a web page using a link we can provide
- Via an ical link we can provide to sync your schedule to:
- Your iPhone
- Google calendar on a PC or Android device
To set up iCal calendar on iPhone
- Launch the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on Calendar.
- Tap on Add Account.
- Tap on Other.
- Tap on Add Subscribed Calendar
- Copy/Paste the ical link.
To set up iCal calendar on Google Calendar
Do this on a PC
- In Google Calendar, click the down arrow button beside the “Other calendars” section in the left side. The option you’re looking for is “Import calendar.”
- Click this and you’ll see a pop-up, in which you can paste any iCalendar URL.
- Click the “Add Calendar” button, and you’re done! Your new calendar will show up in the list under “Other Calendars,” and events should show up right away.
Note. Your Google calendar may take up to 24 hours to reflect changes made to tutoring sessions. Check the Web page (option 2 above) for the up-to-date session dates and times.