This post is also available in: 简体中文 (Chinese (Simplified))
Online GRE and GMAT Tutoring
Graduate schools have high requirements for admittance. A key requirement is a good score on the GRE or GMAT. It’s a metric that you can improve now. Your Score Booster can help you achieve a competitive score efficiently, allowing for the flexibility of a busy lifestyle.
GoldFor students seeking to attend the top 50 universities.
10 hours of 1-on-1 tutoring
CAD $250.00 per hour
PlatinumFor students seeking to attend the top 20 universities.
30 hours of 1-on-1 tutoring
CAD $175.00 per hour
DiamondFor students seeking to attend the top 10 universities.
60 hours of 1-on-1 tutoring
CAD $170.00 per hour
Take a Proctored Diagnostic Test
“When I decided to study for the GRE I immediately contacted YSB because they helped me tremendously in achieving my dream score on the SAT. YSB is effective in helping me score higher because it is personalized. They understand my strengths and weaknesses, allowing me to focus on improving my weaknesses on the test.“
“Before going to Your Score Booster, I did not know the fundamentals of studying for the GRE. After studying with Your Score Booster, I gained techniques and strategies that I could use on the test. The instructors are very patient and easy to understand. I would definitely recommend.”
The GRE has three main sections:
- Analytical Writing (Analyze an Issue and Analyze an Argument)
- Verbal Reasoning (reading comprehension, text completion, sentence equivalence)
- Quantitative Reasoning (understand, interpret and analyze quantitative information; solve problems using mathematical models; apply basic skills and elementary concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and data analysis). You may use a calculator.
The test has four main divisions:
- Analytical Writing: 30 minutes. 1 question. Write an essay. Score 0 to 6 (in 0.5 point increments)
- Integrated Reasoning: 30 minutes. 12 questions. Analyze data and evaluate information. Score 1 to 8 (in 1-point increments)
- Quantitative Reasoning: 62 minutes. 31 questions. Analyze data and draw conclusions. Score 6 to 51 (in 1-point increments)
- Verbal Reasoning: 65 minutes. 36 questions. Read and understand written material, evaluate arguments and correct written material to conform to standard written English. Score 6 to 51 (in 1-point increments)
The GMAT is slightly less than 3.5 hours (with two optional breaks).
Why Your Score Booster
Our signature teaching method uses a unique combination of tricks, strategies mnemonics and curricular material.
With one-on-one tutoring, students get individualized attention and material customized for them.
Your Score Booster teaches lessons that take into account each student’s strengths and weaknesses.
After boosting their scores with us, students get into Ivy League and other elite universities.