This student, who studied with us for the ACT, started out with a 29 on the initial diagnostic test. He got a 34 (out of 36) on the actual test, a score is good enough for any university. The table shows scores on individual sections. Green: Reading; Yellow: English; Blue: Math; Purple: Science
Recipe for Success
How We Help Students Get Top Scores
- Take a diagnostic test.
- We produce a PointsBooster Report showing exactly where the student can gain the most points.
- Based on the analysis, we customise the preparation to the class or individual student.
- You receive a workbook of about 600 pages.
- Instructor or tutor teaches you the PointsBooster Method for a topics in which you need help. (Only Your Score Booster teaches the PointsBooster Method.)
- You complete lessons in the workbook with the tutor or instructor.
- You do homework exercises in the printed workbook.
- You see results immediately on our website.
- You watch video solutions for the questions you got wrong.
- The instructor or tutor tailors lessons to the class or student based on the homework results.
- You receive Just4You™ quizzes based on areas in which you are having difficulty. For many quizzes, you can get immediate results and watch video solutions.
- You continue taking lessons with a tutor or instructor, completing workbook lessons, taking quizzes and taking occasional diagnostic tests.