Richard obtained a dual bachelor of science degree in computer science and mathematics from the University at Albany (New York) and a master’s degree in journalism from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. He has worked as a computer programmer and journalist. In 2005, he began teaching university-entrance exams. Contact us to reserve tutoring with Richard, preferrably 6 months or more in advance. Richard is also the founder of Your Score Booster, find out more here.
- Created The PointsBooster® Method, a special method of test preparation demonstrated to boost scores
- SAT critical reading score: 800. Writing score: 800.
- Holds degrees in both mathematics and journalism
- Was a journalist at a top New York newspaper
- Taught journalism at a university in New York (Stony Brook University)
- Has specialized U.S.-based university-entrance exam training