I’m Canadian. Can I take the SAT or ACT in the United States?

Yes. You may want do so if you cannot get a seat in Canada or want to take the SAT when it is not offered in Canada. Register with your Canadian home address. For a test site, search for ZIP code south of the border near Blaine, Wash. (98230) or Bellingham, Wash. (ZIP code 98225) if you live in the BC Lower Mainland. If you live elsewhere in Canada, search just below the border near you.