Your Score Booster SAT Class
Your Score Booster will offer several SAT courses at our downtown office this summer. Students may register each class separately.
July/August Reading/Writing course includes reading/writing workbook, Just4You reading/writing quizzes and PointsBooster reports for reading/writing (value $1000).
July/August Math course includes math workbook, Just4You math quizzes and PointsBooster reports for math (value $1000).
Early-bird rate extended through Wed. July 4.
New SAT Preparation
As our student, you'll receive:
- Preparation from an expert
- Our top-notch workbook — 611 pages packed with tips, tricks, strategies and curricular material for all three sections of the new SAT: Math, Reading and Writing. Students taking a class or tutoring for specific subjects will receive those subjects of the workbook. For example, a student studying math only will receive only the math section of the workbook.
- Just4You™ customized quizzes
- Dozens of hours of videos to help you progress between sessions.
- Introduction to SAT critical reading
- Learn active reading
- Apply active reading
- Marking up the passage
- Paired passages
- Question types
- Recommended reading list
- Tone / Attitude words
- Other essential words
- Word roots
- Lessons include:
- Verb tense
- Subject-verb agreement
- Pronoun agreement and clarity
- Sentence fragments
- Run-on sentences
- Colons, dashes, semicolons
- Commas and non-essential clauses
- Possessives, Plurals and contractions
- Informational graphics
- Logical transitions
- Adding and removing information
- Reordering a sentence or paragraph
- Diction and idioms
- Parallelism and word pairs
- Misplaced modifiers
- Redundancy and wordiness
- … and more
- Exercises to reinforce the lessons
- Video solutions to further reinforce the material
- Lessons include:
- Word problems
- Linear equations
- Data Tables
- Charts and Graphs
- Roots and Exponents
- Math vocabulary
- … and more
Class package includes:
- Expert class instruction
- PointsBooster analysis of test results, showing where students can gain the most points
- A 600-page workbook for students who take every section of the class, or portions of the workbook for students who take separate sections of the class
- Instant online feedback of homework results for reading/English and math/science
- ™ online video solutions for reading/English and math/science, or videos relating to sections taken
- Just4You™ customized quizzes tailored to areas in which a particular student can gain the most points in reading/English and math/science
- AbsenceMakeup, our offer for making up absences. : Absences can happen. Check out
SAT Math class will include lessons, exercises and math/science diagnostics and reviews in class
SAT Reading and Writing class will include lessons, exercises and reading/Writing diagnostics and reviews in class
The Essay class will include lessons, exercises and essay assignments in class and for homework.
The class will be held if at least three students register. If class is not held, all registrants will receive a refund, or a credit for tutoring.