WebBooster™ Video Solutions and
(Oct. 13 or later)
(through Oct. 12)
|Register||Contact us to register for only the reading/writing class||Contact us to register for only the math class||Register Now|
Register now to ensure you get a spot and to save money on registration.
7 Saturdays, Oct. 14 to Nov. 25
October 14, 21, 28
November 4, 11, 18, 25
Reading/ Writing Class: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Math Class: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Your Score Booster
1190 Melville St.
Vancouver, BC V6E 3W1
Arrive 10 minutes before class begins
- ™ video solutions
- Just4You™ Quizzes
Can’t make every class? No worries. If a student misses a class, he or she can get up to two 2-hour tutoring sessions at 20% off our Platinum hourly rate. Ten days’ notice required for a makeup session.
There’s no need to buy a full tutoring package. Just get one or two tutoring sessions, discounted only if you miss a class.
Registered students skip the waiting list! We’ve reserved slots for you.
Instructor: Richard Dalton
This class will be taught by Richard Dalton, creator of. Richard has helped hundreds of students boost SAT and ACT scores to gain entry into their dream U.S. universities.
Tutoring instead of a Class
We are fully booked for tutoring. We expect openings very soon, but a class is a great alternative to tutoring as you get more hours and receive lessons directly from Richard Dalton.
Tutoring with Richard Dalton
Tutoring with Richard is $300 per hour at Your Score Booster’s downtown office or $500 per hour at your home. See links for package discounts. Richard is currently fully booked. Contact us to get on our waiting list.
Tutoring with Other Tutors
Your Score Booster also offers tutoring with tutors trained in Contact us to get on our waiting list., the test-preparation method created by Richard Dalton. Tuition is here. We are currently fully booked.
Who Should Register
The class is geared to students seeking to attend Ivy League universities (Brown University, Columbia University, Cornell University, Dartmouth College, Harvard University, the University of Pennsylvania, Princeton University, and Yale University) or the top 30 U.S. universities.
Limited to 10 Students
Register now to ensure you get a spot. Students taking the full course (reading/writing and math) get first priority. Students taking one class (reading/writing) also get first priority if they register with a student taking the other class (math). In other words, if you register for reading/writing and a friend registers for math, you’ll both get seats before students who aren’t paired with someone taking another class.
New SAT Preparation
As our student, you'll receive:
- Preparation from an expert
- Our top-notch workbook — 611 pages packed with tips, tricks, strategies and curricular material for all three sections of the new SAT: Math, Reading and Writing. Students taking a class or tutoring for specific subjects will receive those subjects of the workbook. For example, a student studying math only will receive only the math section of the workbook.
- Just4You™ customized quizzes
- Dozens of hours of videos to help you progress between sessions.
- Introduction to SAT critical reading
- Learn active reading
- Apply active reading
- Marking up the passage
- Paired passages
- Question types
- Recommended reading list
- Tone / Attitude words
- Other essential words
- Word roots
- Lessons include:
- Verb tense
- Subject-verb agreement
- Pronoun agreement and clarity
- Sentence fragments
- Run-on sentences
- Colons, dashes, semicolons
- Commas and non-essential clauses
- Possessives, Plurals and contractions
- Informational graphics
- Logical transitions
- Adding and removing information
- Reordering a sentence or paragraph
- Diction and idioms
- Parallelism and word pairs
- Misplaced modifiers
- Redundancy and wordiness
- … and more
- Exercises to reinforce the lessons
- Video solutions to further reinforce the material
- Lessons include:
- Word problems
- Linear equations
- Data Tables
- Charts and Graphs
- Roots and Exponents
- Math vocabulary
- … and more