When: Jan. 16, 2016
Time: 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Where: Key Admissions, 5th Floor, 5750 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC V6M 2V9
Here are some questions we’ll answer about the SAT and ACT.
- What is the ACT?
- Is the ACT just as acceptable as the SAT for top universities?
- How will the SAT change?
- How does the SAT compare to the ACT?
- Which test requires more reading?
- Does one test have more complex passages?
- Is one test better than the other for those who speak English as a Second Language?
- Does one exam give less time per question than the other exam?
- Are both exams subject to tricks and strategies?
- How can I determine which test to take?
- What are the SAT sub-scores?
- Given that there are sub-scores, will I have to take SAT subject tests?
And the university admissions essay…
- The dos and don’ts of good college admissions essay writing
- Develop effective hooks for your readers
- Convey your passion and genuine self
BA and BSc, State University of New York
MA, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill
Founder, Your Score Booster
Graduate, Crofton House School
Second Year Student, Harvard University
Admissions Strategist, KEY ADMISSIONS
We're sorry. The seminar has ended. Please contact us for a free one-on-one consultation.