We can teach you all of the tips, tricks and curricular material for the GRE. So you’ll feel confident on test day to get into the graduate university of your dreams.
We offer tutoring in person or via live one-on-one web conferencing.
The GRE has three main sections:
- Analytical Writing (Analyze an Issue and Analyze an Argument)
- Verbal Reasoning (reading comprehension, text completion, sentence equivalence)
- Quantitative Reasoning (understand, interpret and analyze quantitative information; solve problems using mathematical models; apply basic skills and elementary concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and data analysis). You may use a calculator.
The GMAT is slightly less than 3.5 hours (with two optional breaks).
The test has four main divisions:
- Analytical Writing: 30 minutes. 1 question. Write an essay. Score 0 to 6 (in 0.5 point increments)
- Integrated Reasoning: 30 minutes. 12 questions. Analyze data and evaluate information. Score 1 to 8 (in 1-point increments)
- Quantitative Reasoning: 62 minutes. 31 questions. Analyze data and draw conclusions. Score 6 to 51 (in 1-point increments)
- Verbal Reasoning: 65 minutes. 36 questions. Read and understand written material, evaluate arguments and correct written material to conform to standard written English. Score 6 to 51 (in 1-point increments)
We offer a proctored exam, meaning we’ll supervise and time the exam at our office. Then we’ll analyze the result and help you choose a goal score based on your universities of interest. Fee: $100. Once you buy a tutoring package, you may receive one additional proctored diagnostic exam for free. Subsequent proctored exams cost $100 each.
Depending on the student’s starting score and goal score, a student may need more sessions than a given package includes. But at Your Score Booster, our goal is to get you to reach your goal GRE score as quickly as possible. So we offer GoalJackpot™: When you hit your goal, you’ve hit the jackpot! You get a refund on up to 20 unused hours.
You must set a goal score based on score requirements of universities of interest. We can help you set a goal score.
You can take GRE exams on your own to determine if you are close to your goal score. Schedule the proctored diagnostic exam when you are close to or exceeding your goal score.
Your goal diagnostic score for GoalJackpot™ must be taken on an exam proctored by Your Score Booster.
Contact Us, not your tutor, for more information on GoalJackpot™
GoalJackpot™ applies to students who use our sliding scale.