GRE and GMAT Tutoring
An admissions exam for many graduate schools
The GRE has three main sections:
- Analytical Writing (Analyze an Issue and Analyze an Argument)
- Verbal Reasoning (reading comprehension, text completion, sentence equivalence)
- Quantitative Reasoning (understand, interpret and analyze quantitative information; solve problems using mathematical models; apply basic skills and elementary concepts of arithmetic, algebra, geometry and data analysis). You may use a calculator.
An admissions exam for many MBA programs
The test has four main divisions:
- Analytical Writing: 30 minutes. 1 question. Write an essay. Score 0 to 6 (in 0.5 point increments)
- Integrated Reasoning: 30 minutes. 12 questions. Analyze data and evaluate information. Score 1 to 8 (in 1-point increments)
- Quantitative Reasoning: 62 minutes. 31 questions. Analyze data and draw conclusions. Score 6 to 51 (in 1-point increments)
- Verbal Reasoning: 65 minutes. 36 questions. Read and understand written material, evaluate arguments and correct written material to conform to standard written English. Score 6 to 51 (in 1-point increments)
The GMAT is slightly less than 3.5 hours (with two optional breaks).
We offer a proctored exam, meaning we’ll supervise and time the exam at our office. Then we’ll analyze the result and help you choose a goal score based on your universities of interest. Once you buy a tutoring package, you may receive one additional proctored diagnostic exam for free. Subsequent proctored exams cost $100 each.
Why Your Score Booster
Our signature teaching method uses a unique combination of tricks, strategies mnemonics and curricular material.
With one-on-one tutoring and even in classes, students get individualized attention and material customized for them.
Your Score Booster teaches lessons that take into account each student’s strengths and weaknesses.
After boosting their scores with us, students get into Ivy League and other elite universities.